As a BIM lead, you will be leading the BIM efforts on one or multiple projects, depending on the size and complexity. You will be the go-to person for anything BIM related on the project, in close coordination with the Project Manager and the BIM Manager.
An open and positive attitude to helping your colleagues out is a must, whether its basic issues or more complex requests and questions.
You will also from time to time be asked to help with coordination tasks, running clash detection exercises on projects using Navisworks, as well as helping the teams out with the overall coordination.
Whenever you might not be busy with strictly BIM related things, you will be expected to help the team out with general project delivery.
You will be reporting to the Project Manager on the project, as well as the Partner in Charge in Copenhagen.
- Lead and coordinate the BIM efforts on the project in collaboration with the Project Manager.
- Advise and introduce improvements to project team by sharing expert BIM knowledge.
- Establishing, developing and implementing design technology workflows within and beyond Revit
- Creating and maintaining project-specific parametric content
- Actively engaging with the project teams to troubleshoot and to ensure BIM is used to its full potential
- Taking the lead on 3D coordination, interoperability and other BIM-specific workflows on the projects
- Educating staff in Revit and related architectural software
- Actively monitoring and streamlining Revit models.
- Help maintain a positive BIM environment on the project, with a yes-hat attitude to BIM.
Join us if you are a BIM Lead who:
- Demonstrate ability to undertake the above responsibilities.
- Has 4-5 years of professional work experience using Revit as your core BIM tool.
- Preferred experience in South-Asia, Middle East.
- Loves to work at the intersection of architectural technology, project delivery and computation
- Is a heavy Revit user, who has conquered the Family Editor
- Has knowledge of architectural design and knows the basics of architectural drawing set production
- Understands the importance of 3D coordination, with solid skills in Navisworks and a proven track record of running clash detection on previous projects.
- Is organized, structured and detail-oriented
- Has self-confidence and persistence
- Can manage priorities with minimal guidance
- Follows through and completes tasks with a sense of urgency
- Can be flexible with regard to working hours and assignments
- Is a good colleague and a team-player, and yet capable of working independently
- Has knowledge of industry BIM standards & requirements
- Is a Qualified Architect, Landscape Architect, Engineer, Constructing Architect, Architectural Technologist or equivalent
Desirable Qualities and Skills:
- Skills in: Dynamo, Python & general programming skills, Rhino, Grasshopper, Enscape, AutoCAD, the Ideate Suite for Revit, BIM 360 Team/Design, CDE Systems.
- Fluent English, Danish and French language is preferred.
- Knowledge of BIM standards, and related things like BIM7AA Type Coding & the DiKon Delivery Specifications
- Relevant professional certifications & memberships
- Hands-on design and construction experience
- Familiar with digital collaboration solutions
- A young and social environment with many social events
- Diverse group of architects, technologists, engineers and specialists with more than 45 different nationalities
- Great variety of company discounts
- Salary and pension scheme based on experience and qualifications
- Flexible lunch options
- Possibility for further education
Please apply using the “Send Application”-button. Please upload your CV, portfolio and motivation letter. As we are excited to welcome our new colleague to our team, we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis, and the job ad will be taken down when the right candidate has been found.
Apply via our website at https://big.dk/careers
Diversity has been part of our DNA since BIG’s foundation. A multitude of cultures and backgrounds creates a new point of reference which leads to amazing insights. At BIG, we celebrate and support diversity because it makes our team, work and the built environment better. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and take affirmative action to employ equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.