Architecture is the cornerstone of C. F. Møller Architects’ global interdisciplinary design practice. Do you want to be part of our team?
Ansøgningsfrist 14. oktober 2022
Architecture is the cornerstone of C. F. Møller Architects’ global interdisciplinary design practice. We are a leading architect and design studio that develops world leading architecture and are known for award-winning design excellence and comprehensive expertise. Do you want to be part of our team?
Our coming team of interns will join us in February 2023 for a period of five months across our Danish offices in Copenhagen, Aalborg, and Head office in Aarhus.
What we can offer:
As an Architectural Intern, you will be part of our competition department (lab), where it’s all about thinking holistic and turning creative ideas into reality. You will be part of a multidisciplinary environment in a dynamic workplace that encourages innovation and where passion for architecture is the driving force. You will be integrated into our projects from your very first day and learn what it really means to work at an international architectural studio.
We will jointly take responsibility for your learning outcome, ensuring that the internship is tailored to your needs and aspirations and make sure you have the possibility to develop as much as possible.
On your first day, you will be assigned an experienced architect as a mentor, who will guide, mentor, and support your development throughout the internship.
Expand your knowledge and your competences
We expect our interns to make a difference and offer a wide range of experiences within the architectural process in a passionate, professional, and international environment.
During your internship, you will be introduced to a range of topics in our ‘Skills Workshops’ developing your professional knowledge and skills covering everything from sustainability to BIM.
As an intern at C.F. Møller Architects you also have the possibility to attend a wide range of professional and personal courses free of charge in our developing platform GROW. Once you have completed a course, you will be awarded a Certificate that will enhance your professional profile in your future working life.
Experience a community
You will start your internship with a team of other interns from all over the world. At the introduction day you will be introduced to each other and to the company ending the day with an ‘Architecture Walk’ around the city, where a colleague shows you a selection of projects C.F. Møller has designed.
In addition, during your internship there will be social events ranging from Friday bars and staff parties to breakfasts and shared professional development.
• You are a student of Architecture
• You have both theoretical and practical qualifications in the following prioritized programs: Revit or Autocad, Rhinoceros, Adobe CC, Grasshopper, Vray, Sketchup
• You are professionally skilled and dynamic and have a desire to test the tools you have obtained from your university
• You are independent but thrive in a team
• You speak English or one of the Scandinavian languages fluently.
• C.F. Møller does not hire interns who have already graduated. The internship must be part of your studies or on sabbatical leave with a signed enrollment
• We only accept interns for a minimum of three months and preferably five months
• We normally hire interns twice a year – spring and autumn
• Financial support – by agreement. Please inform us if you receive any form of scholarship.