FAOD and KF invite English speaking architects, designers and others to find out what your rights are as an employee in the Danish Building Industry.
FAOD and KF invite English speaking architects, designers and others to an afternoon in the company of the union. Find out what your rights are as an employee in the Danish Building Industry and feel free to ask FAOD and KF the questions that are relevant for your situation as an employee, job seeker or student.
Learn about the Danish labor market and your rights as an employee. Find out how a trade union and the unemployment insurance fund can support you in your work life and carrier in the building industry.
Students as well as fully qualified architects and BA’s in Architectural Technology and Construction Management (bygningskonstruktører) are welcome.
Do you have a fellow colleague, friend or fellow student you would like to invite? Feel free to bring a “plus one” to the event – simple ask them to sign up as “not a member” in the booking system. You are also welcome to join the event on your own.
• An introduction to the Danish labor market and flexibility system / Ib Sander-Hansen, cand.polit and special consultant in FAOD
• An introduction to the unemployment insurance fund system / Linda Rendemann, information consultant in FTFa
• Legal advises on contracts, rights and salary as an employee in in the building industry / Emilie Nøhr Munk, career consultant in KF
• Benefits and opportunities as a member of a trade union / Bo Sune Christensen, KF, and Anette Sørensen, FAOD, both consultants working with networking and events
• A personal story on how to make it in Denmark
The event is free, but you need to sign up via Billetto
When you sign up for the course, you agree that we can process personal data about you.
Read more about our processing of your data here